Bath bombs are so fun, and why not take a moment to enjoy your quiet relaxing bath time with natural bath bombs that will sooth your soul, nourish your skin, and let you unwind.
Wind Haven handmade bathbombs are made with jojoba oil to soothe and deeply moisturize your skin, and enjoy the variety of scents to soothe, relax and rejuvenate you. We use therapeutic grade essential oils for a safe, carefree experience. We also have kid friendly bath bombs for the little ones to have enjoy.
Choose from our selection:
- Balance – a blend of tangerine, lavender, sweet orange and ylang ylang
- Elderberry – this plant native to Alberta is great for relieve cold and flu symptoms and boost your immunity – great for kids
- Frozen – this fun blue/turquoise bomb uses lemongrass and myrrh, good for opening tight chest due to cough or asthma
- Fairy Wings – this sparkly white bomb has the luscious scents of rose, neroli, pink grapefruit, jasmine and cedarwood
- Candy Cane Lane – perfect sparkly bomb scented for the holidays – candy cane and peppermint scented
- Sunrise – yellow/orange shell, blends frankincense, lemongrass and geranium to rejuvenate your skin and support healthy immune function
- Meditation – this white shell bath bomb blends cedarwood, frankincense, lavender, sweet orange and ylang ylang for a luxurious relaxing experience in the bath
- Jolly Rancher – this fun yellow/green bomb blends vanilla and orange for a luscious invigorating bath – kid friendly
- Floral – this orange bomb blends the scents of orange, geranium, rose, neroli and jasmine, for a relaxing scent-sual bath experience
- Calming – relax at the end of the day with this blend of lavender, vetiver, chamomile – purple starfish
- Decongestant – green shell bath bomb perfect for cold and flu with eucalyptus, pine, and peppermint
|Dimensions||16 × 9 × 5 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Store Name: Wind Haven Handmade
- Vendor: Wind Haven Handmade
163, 300 Marina Drive
Chestermere AB T1X 0P6
- No ratings found yet!